WSI Internet Marketing in Cape Town
For almost a decade we at WSI Internet Marketing in Cape Town have been providing companies with results-driven digital marketing strategies that work! Our transparent Search Engine Marketing (SEM) reporting and experienced web design, copywriting and SEO teams are at your disposable and allow you to keep on top of what we are doing for your business as we are doing it. In fact, our approach to building, maintaining and marketing your business’s website has been both time-tested and is backed by our affiliation with WSI International. This ensures that you always get proven marketing strategies that take advantage of the latest online trends, innovations and internet technology.
Why Search Engine Marketing?
As amazing as your company, product or services might be if nobody can find it online, then you are losing their business before you ever had it. Not only that, but you are also stopping potential and existing customers from interacting with you when the need arises. We understand this, and have made it our business to ensure that each and every one of our clients has the best possible digital marketing strategy in place to maximise their online potential. But how do we do this and what makes us different from other South African internet marketing companies? Take a look below to find out more:
- We are a multidiscipline digital marketing team with years of experience in our speciality fields. This enables us to get the work done quickly and in the most cost effective way.
- Our reporting structures are completely transparent, which allows you to keep track of what we are doing for you on a month to month basis. This means that you know at all times what your marketing budget is being used for and what the returns on your marketing spend are.
- We work using only the latest online marketing techniques that are approved by Search Engine Companies such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. This ensures that you get the best search engine ranking results possible using a digital marketing plan specifically created for your business and budget.
- We are backed by the vast international search marketing expertise behind WSI International, one of the largest search marketing companies in the world. This gives us unlimited access to some of the top local and international online marketing minds, which means that we will always be able to provide the correct online solution to your marketing needs.
SEO, PPC and Social Media What Does it All Mean?
The world of Search Engine Marketing can be intimidating; what with its jargon and different channels, but at WSI we simplify the internet for you. We explain what we are doing and why we are doing it in such a way that even the most inexperienced business owner will feel comfortable with. Take some of these digital terms below for example, they mean so much more to a client when they understand what they mean:
- SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is the process of improving the visibility or online presence of a website. This in turn allows the website to attract more visitors (potential customers) to it.
- PPC or Pay Per Click (also known as AdWords after the Google paid advertising program) is a powerful online advertising channel. It allows a business to target their ads to relevant audiences on the search engine results pages (SERPS).
- Social Media Campaigns are advertising or brand awareness campaigns that are run on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. They not only engage customers with original content, but allow the business to become a regular and relevant part of the consumers every day life.
- Online Reputation Management is the creation and maintenance of a good online persona for a client’s business or website. It consists of everything from dealing with customer complaints in an online environment to releasing white papers and press releases to positively boost the image of the clients business.
- Mobile Marketing is the marketing of your business not simply in an online channel, but one that is specific to the South African mobile or cellular industry. It is often used in conjunction with online marketing to create an integrated digital marketing program for a client.
Want to know more about what we can do for your business? Then contact us today and find out exactly how we can provide you with a cost effective online marketing campaign that is effective, timely and right for you!